Technical & Billing Support
What does Technical Support include?
Though we do not support applications that have been installed on the server by clients or the configuration of software on local PC’s, we are happy to advise if required via our ‘Best Effort’ policy.
Our ‘Best Effort Policy’ is for any issues that are not server related, and if we cannot help resolve the issue, we can then suggest a relevant third party for you to contact for further assistance.
QiQ has responsibility for the server and ensuring the server is operating correctly and we will run tests to ensure that this is the case.
Our email support is therefore limited to the following actions:
Any additional support to this is of limited nature and provided under our ‘Best Effort’ policy. Further issues with email software configuration should be referred to your email software vendor, popular suppliers include:
Additionally, appropriate third party technical support may be able to help with the configuration of your specific software and device(s), for example :
These suppliers are suggestions only and not recommendations.
Do you have a knowledge base?
Yes. You can view and search our knowledgebase at www.qiq.support.
How do I report abuse?
If you have an objection to the content or use of a website, you should in the first instance complain to the person or organisation that has registered the website. If this route is unsuccessful you may complain to QiQ if we are hosting the website.
You can use a WHOIS tool to find the registrant’s name and address, and the registrar associated with the domain name. They may be able to help you identify the website host.
If you believe a domain name is being used to commit a crime, please email [email protected].
How fast is QiQ support?
We aim to respond to urgent tickets (priority should be set to high within our support system) within an hour and all other tickets within 4 hours. In the event of high volumes of tickets, we alway strive to respond to all support requests within 24 hours of receipt.
Why isn't support provided over the phone?
We love helping clients by answering questions, solving problems, and helping to keep your site online. We don’t offer phone support because we believe online support is more effective for a number of reasons:
- When we receive a support request we can instantly view your website, account activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively. This may involve multiple personnel and takes time to achieve. You’re not kept hanging around.
- We provide support from three continents (UK, USA and Australia) and four different time zones. We work around the clock to get an answer to you – even while you’re sleeping.
- E-mail support allows us to understand your issue better, get the right skilled person to respond, replicate and test if it’s technical, and provide you a response you can keep a record of.
- It avoids telephone ‘ping-pong’.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue.
- We only accept technical or billing requests from verified email address. This offers a secure platform to perform sensitive technical or billing support for our clients.
- Our technical support is provided from multiple global locations by not having to invest in international calling capabilities we are able to keep our prices competitive.
It is important to note that even if a clients email is out of service we have put in place mechanisms for clients to remain in contact. Support tickets can be raised directly through, and responses read, via www.qiq.support.
Complaints & Appeal Procedure
Here at QiQ we really want you to be happy with our service. In the first instance, we ask that you raise any issues with our support team. In the event, our support staff are unable to help to your satisfaction your query will be escalated to a supervisor for review. Finally, if you are still unhappy with the outcome, Peter Harris, the Managing Director and Founder of QiQ will be happy to review your circumstances. Peter can be contacted directly at [email protected]